Welcome and Thank You Coaches
Please refer to this page frequently. This area is your resource for answering questions and keeping you up-to-date on important matters.
1. Schedules: Please click here and then choose your age group to find a copy of your schedule.
1.a. Photo Schedules: Please click here to reference the photo schedule for the week of 9/16/
2. Coach’s Guide: Please click here to get a copy of the Coach’s Guide. This is a must have for existing and new coaches.
3. Concussion Training: Please click here to watch the concussion training video.
4. Medical Release Forms: Please click here to get a copy of the Medical Release Form
5. Green-Shirt Program: REGISTER NOW!
a. Your team is responsible for a Green-Shirt Volunteer on the days your team has a HOME GAME.
b. Volunteer works for 2 hours during the day.
c. Volunteer can be the coach, parent, or older teenager associated with the team.
d. Duties of the Green-Shirt
i. Report in at Communication Booth prior to shift
ii. Pickup Green-Shirt
e. Issues to watch For: Walk around the soccer park to help maintain a safe and clean environment for everyone. Green-Shirts should help maintain the following rules for CWI:
i. NO SMOKING!
ii. NO ANIMALS!
iii. NO PARKING ON STREETS! Parking is only allowed in designated areas.
iv. Help keep fields picked-up and litter free.
v. Report any issues that arise at games such as: Coach Misconduct, Injured Players, Spectator Misconduct, etc.