Welcome and Thank You Coaches
Please refer to this page frequently. This area is your resource for answering questions and keeping you up-to-date on important matters.
- Coaches meetings for Nampa KID Soccer coaches will be March 8th and March 15th from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Liberty Park. YOU ONLY HAVE TO ATTEND ONE SESSION.
- There will be a different format for the meetings this year. The meeting will be comprised of a business meeting (as usual) and then on-field training run by Taylor Bodily the Director of Coaching for Nationals West (Our Competitive Program). Please come prepared to participate in the training.
- The goal of the on-field training is to provide everyone (new and experienced coaches) with a detailed look on how to prepare a soccer training session and give you ideas on what to work on during these sessions and how to do it. One of my over-all goals with this training is to start building a consistent base of skills and sessions for all of our coaches to use from u4’s to Uppers.
ROSTERS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO COACHES WHO ATTEND THE ENTIRE SESSION.
Thanks again for giving of your time. I think that you will find the meetings this year very beneficial and helpful.
- If you have signed up to coach and are not reciveing e-mails, please email email@example.com
- Coach’s Guide: Please click here to get a copy of the Coach’s Guide. This is a must have for existing and new coaches.
- Concussion Training: Please click here to watch the concussion training video.
- Medical Release Forms: Please click here to get a copy of the Medical Release Form