First and foremost we want to extend a huge THANK YOU to all of you for volunteering your time to coach in our league. We have scheduled two coaches meetings/sessions for the following dates and times, it is only required that you attend one of these sessions.
- Monday, March 9th – 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 16th – 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
During these times we plan on covering the following:
- Coaches Sign-in
- Turn in background check forms (see attached) – if you did not coach in the Fall of 2014.
- Coaches badge photos – if you did not coach in the Fall of 2014.
- Practice times and locations
- On field training if you coach U10 or older led by our Club Director of Coaching Alex Lozano. If you coach U8 or younger the training will be led by Coe Michaelson, NNU men’s head soccer coach.
- You will each be provided with a booklet called “The Fundamental 55″. This contains 55 drills to utilize with your players at practice. Each can be tailored to your team’s age and ability level.
These sessions will be held at McDonough Soccer Park, here is the link to map for directions to the park: http://www.nampaparksandrecreation.org/parksdepartment/park.aspx?parkId=23
Thank you for all you do to make our league a success!
Soccer Practice Sessions
Please click here for Age Appropriate Session Plans and Videos.
- US Youth Soccer Recommended Field Size Guide – Please Click here
- Game Guide: Please click here for the most recent copy of the game guide.
- Concussion Training: Please click here to watch the concussion training video.
- Medical Release Forms: Please click here to get a copy of the Medical Release Form